May Special: $50 Off Our Wellness Lab Special!
Growth Hormone (HGH)
The BEST program wants you to have youthful, optimal and balanced hormones. One key hormone which is often overlooked is HGH or Human Growth Hormone.
HGH is naturally secreted from your pituitary gland which is located at the base of the brain. It is usually secreted early in the morning hours once you’ve fallen asleep — around 2 to 3 AM. The hormone only circulates 8-10 minutes but it signals your liver to secrete another key molecule called IGF-1 which is Insulin-like Growth Factor. IGF-1 is what we measure because this molecule is in your blood longer (over 20 hours). So measuring your IGF-1 gives us a good idea how much HGH you are producing. Most adults peak at about age 23 and HGH produced diminishes over time and IGF-1 declines as well.
I consider levels over 200 to be optimal for men and women over the age of 40.
Benefits of Optimal Growth Hormone Levels:
- Increase lean body mass
- Reduce body fat
- Increase energy and vitality
- Increase strength and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wound or surgery
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system improving immunity
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases calcium retention and increases bone density
Common aging related issues such as low energy levels, low sex drive, poor stamina, increased fat levels, lack of skin elasticity and poor mental function can also be corrected or improved.
LOW IGF-1 Treatment
(For patients over 40 with IGF-1 under 200 supplement with:
1. GH SUPPORT – (bottle of capsules)
2. GH SPIKE – 10 injections
3. CJC 1295/IPAMORELIN – vial (lasts one month)
4. TESAMORELIN – vial (lasts one month – side benefit -helps with visceral fat.
5. Omnitrope (Human Growth Hormone) – vial – lasts 3 1/2 weeks
Be sure to mention this post to receive the special.