At The BEST Program we offer both Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) and Minor Autohemotherapy (MiAHT) at our Fort Lauderdale, FL location.
What is Major Autohemotherapy (MAH)?
With major autohemotherapy therapy a small small amount of blood is drawn from the patient and an equal amount of medical grade ozone gas is added to the blood. By doing this, the blood then absorbs the ozone gas and is infused back to the patient via a slow drip IV. At the same time, we run this blood through an ultraviolet blood irradiation (UVBI) machine simultaneously as well.
The UVBI and ozone treatment works synergistically to hyper-oxygenate the blood, thus helping to kill off viruses, parasites and bacteria. The blood appears bright red due to the super oxygenation of the therapy.
Benefits of Major Autohemotherapy
Similar to Minor Autohemotherapy, Major Autohemotherapy has a number of medical benefits that include:
- Improved oxygen delivery: Major autohemotherapy can improve oxygen delivery to the tissues, promoting wound healing and overall organ function.
- Improved immune function: Like minor autohemotherapy, major autohemotherapy helps to boost the immune system by stimulating the production of immune cells.
- Better circulation: Major autohemotherapy can improve blood flow, potentially reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and promoting overall health.
- Reduced inflammation: Major autohemotherapy has been shown to reduce inflammation, which is involved in many chronic health conditions.
- Reduced risk of infections: Major autohemotherapy can help to reduce the risk of infections by stimulating the immune system and promoting overall health.
- Pain relief: Major autohemotherapy may help to relieve pain, particularly in people with chronic pain conditions.
In addition, Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) is known to increase production of Interleukin 2 and tumor necrosis factor, aiding the body in fighting infections and cancer. It helps kill viruses and bacteria. MAH assists in delivering oxygen to the cells and tissues of the body. It also helps to reduce the overall toxic burden on the body. Ozone also assists the blood flow, allowing it flow more effectively.
Major Autohemotherapy in Fort Lauderdale
If you are interested in Major Autohemotherapy in Fort Lauderdale and would like to speak with one of our specialists about this form of therapy, we welcome you to give us a call at 866-987-2378 or reach out to us on our contact page. We provide Major Autohemotherapy to patients throughout South Florida from our conveniently located Fort Lauderdale location. We are looking forward to speaking with and assisting you.