Ozone Therapy is a form of alternative therapy used to improve the body’s intake and use of oxygen, which in turn helps activate the body’s immune system and fight against diseases. Ozone, the key component in Ozone Therapy, is a colorless gas that is made up of three oxygen atoms. In medical use, Ozone Therapy is used to disinfect and treat diseases by limiting the effects of bacteria, viruses, yeast and protozoa. Being utilized and heavily studied for more than a century, Ozone Therapy’s effects are proven, consistent and safe with minimal and preventable side effects.
How does Ozone Therapy Work?
Ozone Therapy is used to disinfect and treat disease. When the oxygen metabolism within the body is increased, it had the ability to inactivate bacteria viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa. Medication forms in a gaseous state have special application techniques for their safe usage.
At The BEST Program, we are using Ozone as a Prolozone injection into various joints as needed for pain and inflammation relief. Cosmetically, Ozone therapy can be used as a direct injection into the face combined with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) and injected into other areas as desired to reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles and age lines.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
As an alternative therapy, Ozone Therapy has a number of health benefits which include:
- Increasing immune function – Ozone therapy helps to stimulate the immune system, promoting the production of white blood cells and antibodies that can help the body fight off infections.
- Improving circulation – Ozone therapy can improve blood flow and oxygen delivery to the tissues, which can promote healing and overall organ function.
- Pain relief – Ozone therapy may help to relieve pain, particularly in people with chronic pain conditions.
- Healing of certain types of wounds – Ozone therapy has been shown to promote wound healing, potentially reducing the risk of infections and improving overall healing outcomes.
- Detoxifying – Ozone therapy can help the body eliminate toxins, which can be beneficial for overall health.
Ozone Therapy Fort Lauderdale – Ozone Therapy Near Me
For those interested in learning more about Ozone Therapy or for those looking to get started with Ozone Therapy Treatment in Fort Lauderdale, you are in luck! At The BEST Program, a premier age management clinic in South Florida, we have recently added Ozone Therapy treatment to our long list of services. For more information on the benefits of Ozone Therapy, or to schedule your appointment for Ozone Therapy in Fort Lauderdale, call us today at 866-987-2378.