Thread Lift in Fort Lauderdale – PDO Thread Lift
At The BEST Program we offer PDO Thread Lift treatment from our Fort Lauderdale, Florida location. With our thread lift treatment, we are able to correct static, sagging skin which help create an immediate restoration of a more youthful appearance. By going the route of a PDO Thread Lift we are able to accomplish this in a minimally invasive treatment that improves the structure and texture of skin without the need for surgery.
Our PDO Thread Lift Treatment Explained
When opting for a PDO Thread Lift, the PDO Thread is inserted into the subdermal tissue for temporary support of the area being treated. Over the next 6 months, the PDO threads dissolve, creating collagen, elastic and hyaluronic acid. Due to this, the skin in the area of treatment becomes thicker, tighter and smoother, giving you a more healthy and younger look.
At The BEST Program our PDO Thread Lift treatment is custom tailored to your exact needs. Some of the most common areas to be treated with a PDO Thread Lift are:
- Crows Feet
- Smokers Lines
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift
- Lifting and tightening of sagging skin: The PDO threads can help to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face and neck, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement in skin texture: The treatment can also help to improve the texture of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimal downtime: PDO Thread Lift is a minimally invasive procedure that requires little downtime compared to traditional facelift surgery.
- Natural-looking results: The results of PDO Thread Lift are generally natural-looking, and the threads are designed to blend in with the skin.
- Long-lasting effects: The effects of the PDO Thread Lift can last up to 12-18 months, depending on the individual.
How Long Do PDO Threads Last?
For a minimally invasive treatment, our PDO Thread Lift lasts for quite some time. Following treatment, the PDO Threads will begin to naturally dissolve after 6 to 8 months. The effects of the thread lift will become more noticeable and pronounced over time as more collagen is naturally stimulated. Even after the threads fully dissolve, the skin will remain tight in its lifted position for as long as another 12 months because the new collagen and elastin fibers are formed.
Thread Lift in Fort Lauderdale
If you would like to learn more about our Thread Lift in Fort Lauderdale or if you are ready to schedule your initial consultation, we welcome you to give us a call at 866-987-2378. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you.